Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Medwick

The doctor has no personality and is very drone like and dull. You ar ed not notified when your glasses come in.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

waited too long for services to be completed, always had to call the office rarely got a return call

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Excellent eye doctor!! Friendly and knowledgeable. Never a wait.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

the worst optometrist ever!!!!!!!!! He was rude and rushed me like hell.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

the doctor has absolutely no personallity and had no people skills..

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I found Dr Medwick very knowledgeable, informative and kind during my office visit. He is the first Optometrist to be able to actually make my corrected eye sight 20/20/ Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

almost a month and i have yet to receive a call from the office regarding my glasses.The quality of this office is poor overall

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Terrible. I ordered contacts at my appt. 4 months ago and have yet to get them. They've made no attempt to communicate about why there's been a delay, and when I call (at least once a week) they just brush me off. When I did my weekly "check in" to remind them that I haven't received the contacts yet a week and a half ago, they told me they were in. Since then I've called twice to arrange a time to pick up the contacts and both times nobody was at the office when I stopped by. At this point I'm convinced that the office is being purposely deceitful. Please do not go here. This type of service doesn't deserve anybody's business for any reason.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

This Dr. is the worst doctor i have ever visited. I have been waiting for 8 weeks now for glasses that were promised to be there waiting for me in 1. Everytime i call i get put on hold and eventually hung up on then when i call back noone answers. The 2 times i have gotten through to someone(new people both time of course) i was told (after being put on hold of course) that they would be there in 2 days tops. This was the 3rd week and the 6th week i had been waiting. I also have left many messages, none to be returned. Avoid this doctor because he is a thief. He charges your insurance for the glasses (which they think are on your face) then doesn't actually order the glasses and give them to you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Ronald L. Medwick's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Waterford, CT