Ratings for Dr. JOSEPH R. Bloomer

Dr. Bloomer is wonderful. He has always been available to me and is exceptionally knowledgeable about my disease. I used to fly down to B'ham from Indy for treatment but moved to Atlanta to be nearer to the UAB and Dr. Bloomer. He is always caring and helpful with his patients and tries to help make my illness more manageable for me and my lifestyle. UAB is now out of network for me and I still choose to go there. A great, human doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

very warm, caring, attitude. great support staff.has always taken the time to talk with me about my illness.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Treats me for a liver disease, a great doctor. I love that he is close to me so its not too far for treatment and visits. I use to drive to MI for treatments and visits. Great doctor, realistic and not afraid to try new things. Listents to the patient and will let you talk about your disease. Support staff is great! Love his PA's. Also appointment time is hardly anything, hardly a wait each time I have been there.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. JOSEPH R. Bloomer's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1966)