Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Doctora

I'm so grateful that the office was able to take me in the same day and perform my procedure. I 'd had several dental visits to other offices prior with no help and growing pain. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr Doctora is the best!! He treated my wife and I like celebrities, he even called her on the phone that night to see how she was doing. We have never had that happen, I highly recommend Dr Doctora he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Very goods what he does. Professional and friendly staff

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Doctora was recommended and I have to say he is one of the best Oral Surgeons I have encountered. He is very professional and caring of his patients. I would also say that the facility is nice and clean along with a friendly staff. I would recommend Dr. Doctora due to his professionalism and skills.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Doctora is the Best ! I have been to 3 Oral Surgeons in the past 30 years and Dr. Doctor was the most professional out of all of them !

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Found Dr Joe when I was looking for a second opinion 'cause the other guy in town's prices where through the roof. Great job with my oral surgery. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Doctora removed 4 of my wisdom teeth. He listened to my concerns and discussed the procedure in greater detail prior to the operation. He was very helpful and respectful of my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Doctora due to his humble and professional demeanor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

With a name like doctora i think he was predestined for this work. This guy is very self assured and friendly yet firm. He asked me if i had stopped breathing. I had. I am sooooo nervous about tooth stuff. Needles and implements etc but he got in there, quickly and very efficiently numbed me up most adequately then after i was fully numb he came in and performed a few actions. What they were i have no idea. Then he was doing something that sounded like drilling. Then al of a sudden. It was over. He got my bad tooth out in one piece with no yanking or jarring at all. It was virtually painless. The wirst thing about the entire experience was. My own fearful anticipation of the worst which never evenactially happened. I just had a badly rotten tooth that needed to come out but if could afford it i would definitely go back to him first for cosmetic dentistry or virtually anything else. I have wellcare insurance. Not many providers accept it but he does and i did not even end up paying one penny out of pocket. I give dr. Doctora and his friendly and helpful staff a perfect score.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Very professional and personable. Inspired my confidence immediately and worked quickly to resolve anxiety and extract 2 teeth. Dr. Doctora himself called at the end of the day to check on me. Office was clean and staff were friendly and professional from beginning to end. I was seen in his Spring Hill office and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I had my 4 wisdom teeth out with no problems. Talk about fast ! He was fast and efficient. I healed with no problems. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016