Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Weber

He is caring, understanding and professional! He is an amazing doctor with a lot of knowledge! I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

He is so nice, so caring, the communication is very good. After my doctor for 22 years in the same office as Dr. Weber retired, I went to two other doctors, one too rush and the other cares only money. So I decided to go back to Alto Oaks and see Dr. Weber, he was so nice, I will be his pantient from now on. I Thank him so many times, it gets a little embarrassing. The staffs there are super, too, everyone is so nice just as I remembered.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Weber is amazingly nice and caring, he takes his time and answers all your questions, he never rushes and is almost always exactly on time to the minute. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Weber is awesome. He is kind and sweet and he's also a great family man, which for some reason matters to me when it comes to my OB/GYN. I live in China now but when I'm back in the Bay Aea I go back for check-ups with Dr. Weber.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

first what a terrible staff. there is always a new assitant who never knows what she is doing. I first went there a few years ago and sure enough she's not there anymore. what ever this time I'm not going back

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Ken Weber is, by far, the most gentle, caring, and professional doctor I have ever had. I have been a patient since 1996 and he delivered all 3 of my babies. I would recommend him to everyone. He is as good as they come!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

i have been a patient of dr ken weber since 1996 and he is the very very best!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

I left Dr. Weber because I found him to be too rough when he did my exam.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

He is the best DR. u can ever have . as what people are saying if he is your doctor you SHOULD feel lucky .i had him with my 3rd baby and i just love him so much and i miss having him as my doctor .we moved back to Canada after my 3rd child and every time i get pregnant i feel i wanna move back to California just to have him as my doctor .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr Ken Weber is a wonderful doctor that is very supportive of his patients and what they want. Great bedside manner. Takes time at appointments to answer questions.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Kenneth M. Weber's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med