Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Cline

Dr cline is Awesome I saw him after my accident in 2005 I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN it hurt to move he would see me anytime he never got into a rush I wish there were more doctors like him Nancy is Awesome to sure wish there were more like them they take the time to listen Thank you so much yall are a Blessing

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I saw him through my attorneys office after a wreck and the man is just amazing. He's very knowledgeable about my conditions and I'd rather see him than deal with physical thwrapy any day.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

AWESOME PEOPLE! I've been seing Dr. Cline for several years. He and his staff are very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Cline is awesome. Nancy his receptionist is very helpful and friendly. Michelle and Katie his massage therapist are exceptional. Dr. Cline incorporates deep tissue massage into his chiropractic treatment planning. The recovery time is amazing with his techniques. I have used other chiropractors in the past... by far Dr. Cline and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Cline is the best in savannah! I have sent him numerous referrals all have been satisfied. His attention to detail is second to none.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Cline truly cares about your well being. He listen to what your symptoms are and gives you options so that you can be pain free.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Cline listens and gets to the problem. squeezes you in when you need him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Cline has been very helpful to me when I needed him over the last 4.5 years. He takes the time to analyze ones problems and will accept someone on a short notice. His methods get results.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr.Cline is a very kind, patient person. He has helped me tremendously and always finds time for me. His compassion for his patients reflects his work. I wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Clein and his staff has always been very polite and will work with you in any way that he can to help you. He has a great bedside manner. He always listens and does not always seem like he does not have time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Michael S. Cline's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)

Oxford