Ratings for Dr. Jason P. Lockette

Dr. Lockette was able to diagnose and correct my problem that another doctor could not. His office is a little disorganized (other patients were seen before me that arrived after me). He has a laid back approach; he starts simple and adds treatment as needed. I recommend him to everyone who needs a ENT.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Lockette is an excellent physician. He has alleviated my sinus troubles with allergy shots and sinus surgery over the last year. After my surgery I was feeling better the next day! His staff and co-workers are extremely nice and helpful. I have already recommended Dr. Lockette to others and will again in the future.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I have seen doctor Lockette three times for an extremely painful lump on the base of my skull. Twice I have scheduled surgery and I still have this lump!! No MRI or anything and he is always late, 45 min plus. He is also very rude when asked questions! I was very disappointed and I gave him three chances! I was glad to move to another surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Jason P. Lockette's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)