Ratings for Dr. Sonia Deora

Enough has been said and I don't think I have anything more to add and waste my time...

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Deora is one doctors who makes lots of money referring to other terrible doctors who are blacklisted and have sanctions. Not just that, she gets hefty money in returns for referrals. And, if you go for something she would immediately requests to see a surgeon and will ask for removal of a target. Not just that, the inhouse blood testing done by Raritan Lab Corp pays her hefty commission that bills lots of money for testing that is not covered by our health insurance companies.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I am leaving Dr Deora's practice, sadly, because I think she is a good doctor. But her office staff is terrible. Sick visits need to be "negotiated". I was very ill and told I couldn't be seen for almost 3 weeks! Just not workable as a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Deora's is awful to her employees. I come in and see how she belittles her staff and its sickening. The manager of the place is more then helpful and extremely kind. Deora has no care for her own patients as well. All she wants to do is put in as many patience in (over booking) and get you in and out without actually being caring or friendly. I think she is an awful human being. I would not recommend anyone going to see her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Completely awful. Not only is everyone in her office rude and incompetent, but she herself will do anything to get you out of the office as fast as possible - the biggest pill-pusher I've ever seen. I've gone in with clear and obvious issues that were NOT in any way related to having a bacterial infection (obvious to me, and should be clearly obvious to any competent medical professional), but she prescribes an antibiotic because she thinks I (the patient) am so stupid that I'll just be happy with 'anything' and leave. The normal wait time is about half an hour, but I've waited for over an hour on a number of occasions. You always have to call at least three times to get a referral request. My pharmacist says that my "doctor's office is they worst they've ever experienced at sending prescription refills, they always have to fax over several requests before you can get any kind of response." They don't have an email address, so you have to fax everything to them (even though it's 2015 and the government mandates that all doctor's office must have email addresses). Each time my insurance company has had to deal with them they have expressed that they were shocked at how archaic their computer and record keeping is. Most of the office staff looks like they should be dealing cards at an AC casino they are so unprofessional looking. The office itself is hideous, old dirty chairs and gross walls, no decorations, no plants, old magazines, and the inside of the exam rooms look like the inside of a prison hospital - and the itchy paper gowns only add to that feeling. Honestly, just the worst doctor I've ever had. Unless you enjoy diagnosing yourself and then just going in to have her accept your diagnosis and give you the medications, then having to call several times to actually get the prescriptions filled for those medications, you can find someone FAR more competent and an office that doesn't make you feel like you're in prison.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have endeavored multiple times to reach this office regarding a billing question. They sent me a bill a year after the procedure (for my daughter) was done and have promptly added late fees each month as I try to get a hold of them. When you select the option to inquire on billing, the answering machine informs you to call a number that is unlisted. When you select the option to leave a message, the machine promptly says byebye and disconnects. The only way to reach them is to select the option to make an appointment. When doing this I did finally manage to reach a live person and was promised the practice would call me back the next day - still waiting three weeks later. I have attempted to call via the appointment option, but have not been successful so far. I am 51 years old and cannot recall any service ever being this unprofessional with client communication.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Sonia Deora is very very good doctor , but biggest problem is refill process , if you will left massage at option 6 you will never get response , if you will call staff they will suggest you to call pharmacy and ask them to send FAX , Pharmacy send them FAX again you will call doctors office they will say no FAX received ask Pharmacy to resend , visited they show records of sent FAX , on request pharmacy sent FAX again ,this time doctor is busy so we will send proscription later . this problem happening every time when we need refill.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

The tech who drew my blood pitched me an offer to "make extra money" with what sounded like a pyramid scheme. Dr Deora seems kind enough, but not thorough in her exams. Very quick to be in and out. The staff is constantly overwhelmed and vocal about the number of calls that come in. It seems the office has too many patients. Resulting in long waits on the phone, long waits in the office, quick visits with the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr Deora is good but the staff memebers are very rude and dont pay attention to you.I would give zero to the staff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Does not stay focused or seems less knowlegable on actual medical causes and issues but instead advice incorrectly.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Sonia Deora's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ