Ratings for Dr. Denise Tonzola

Average gynecologist , seems quick about things , seems to know what she's doing. Personality : I found Dr. Gondola NOT easy breezy to talk to. Doesn't seem interested in your questions , and does not seem warm and personable at all. Much prefer a down to earth Dr. Who is friendlier, and easy to talk to. I just didn't clic with her , or she with me. I get along fine and kid with every other doc. I have. So........not for me

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Denise was very bland and not personable, she was knowledgable, however, she did not make me feel comfortable at all. In fact when I went to the practice after a visit with her I specifically asked to not be seen by her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

She is a wonderful person and doctor. Makes you feel comfortable and calm. Does the necessary testing without making you nervous - fantastic woman!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Shes a fantastic doctor and I wouldnt go to anyone else. She's compassionate she is up on all the latest things in the ob/gyn field. She's very friendly and in my opinion, one of the best in her field.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Tonzola is very professional and to the point, while also being sensative.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Denise Tonzola's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT