Ratings for Dr. Steven Vincent

Worse physician I have ever seen. He has a record with the Mn medical board. Wish I had known that before being seen by him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Patient oriented Immediate referrals when necessary Discusses prescriptions with patient has an excellent nurse who is also patient oriented

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

He is very knowledgable. Makes sure you understand your condition, discusses possible ways to treat it and what the best practice is to treat it. He explains about other area's of your body or psych. effects the condition may have on you/your family. Concerned with all factors of of a persons life not just the presenting illness. Truely advocates for the patient. Very down-to-earth, the doctors that he has refered me to are also down-to-earth. I have been a patient of his for 28 years. I have had 2 chronically/critically ill children that he co-ord. all specialists for (did a wonderful job), both are alive/well today. When my father went into a coma I asked that he take over Dad's care when we brought him home. He advocated for my father according to Dad's advance directive. Gave wonderful advice and instruction to us for Dad's care to provide as much quality of life as possible for his condition. Have to look hard to find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Dr. Steven Vincent's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1978)