Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Allison

Dr. Allison is a very nice man and is very knowledgable. The ladies that work in his office are terrible though. They're extremely rude. When asked questions about insurance, you would think you were asking them to run a marathon. If he is smart, he would get rid of them ASAP.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

My entire family has been seeing Dr. Allison for years (over 20 years)..He is wonderful!! His staff is wonderful!! He takes the time to listen and discuss what's going on. I appreciate that. Would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I have been seeing Doctor Allison for years and he has always taken as much time as needed to help me. I trust him with my eye care and his staff is wonderful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I've been seeing this DR for a few years. I've had very good results and trust his judgement. It was hard to find an eye Dr I trust because in the past I had very poor results from mall and chain store miss fits of glasses and lens.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

had new glasses made and they were not right was told my eyes would ajust then i went back a couple of weeks later and was told the same thing so i got anew doctor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Lovely, centrally located office. Although I had to wait approx. 15 min. beyond my appt. time, I did not mind as I know that Dr. Allison will take the same amount of time with me, if I need it.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Very personable and explains in layman's terms what he sees.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Was helpful - listened and provided the service requested

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Stephen B. Allison's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1970)

Oxford