Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Cuteri

This doctor did surgery on me and now I have to have a real surgeon correct the problem he created. He cam recommended by friends. Things happen, I understand that. However he was unwilling to admit that I was having a problem from the surgery and made me feel I was crazy. I went to Yale for a second opinion and they did find a problem that is finally being addressed. This doctor thinks he is God and I regret going to him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I went to Dr. Cuteri during my 2nd pregnancy. He said the entire time he was supportive in doing vbac's, so I believed him. When I had my 40th week check up, he did the vaginal exam and started to tell me that he didn't think I would deliver vaginally, b/c my pelvis was too narrow, which no one can actually tell just from a vaginal exam. When I started asking him questions and trying to have a conversation with him about it, he became very annoyed and agitated, slammed my folder on the counter and slammed the door behind him - while I was 40 WEEKS PREGGO! Needless to say, I found an amazing Dr. with a high success rate of vbacs and delivered naturally 2 day's later with my "NARROW PELVIS." I would NEVER recommend this Doctor to anyone. He is old fashioned and doesn't realize that women are more educated on this subject that ever before. His ego gets in the way of actually having a normal, professional conversation about it. If I have questions, it's my right as the patient to ask them. Never again.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Staff too chatty too long wait not Hippa complaint

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Cuteri is an incredible doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

April his assistant delivered my son, and I had the most amazing expierence. I recommend his office to everyone. Would not go anywhere else..love the staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr.Cuteri is a really nice man. At first I was hesitant to see a male doc but he just made is so comfortable and easy. He's good with going over test results, always called me back when I had questions but one time he did miss a few things, but made it upon the second visit. His assistant April is very pleasant as well as his PHENOMENALLY friendly staff!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Cuteri is very nice, but I can not STAND the wait, wait room at least 30 minutes after appt. time and then another 10 minutes in exam room, not comfortable when you are wearing nothing but paper!!!! I also feel he does not listen to cheif complaints. Maybe if I was pregnant he would be different. He came highly recommended and I am disappointed in his lack of listening..

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

The best doctor ever!!!!!! I love dr Cuteri!! He delivered my son, my sister's son, and couple of friends too. the best!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

I love this doctor. He delivered my daughter and helped to make it a wonderful experience. He is personable, patiently answers your questions, and is an all around pleasure to deal with. I'd highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr.Cuteri is a wonderful, caring doctor. Delivered all of my kids. Could not ask for a better physician. The staff is also very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Joseph A. Cuteri's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Health Net