Ratings for Dr. Melissa Martinez-Adorno

Dr. Martinez always listens to all you have to say. She works with you to make a specific for you. She is an excellent practitioner and surgeon and will refer you to a specialist when she feels you could benefit.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Martinez is wonderful. She is patient, answers every question you have in detail and breaks down the information so it makes sense. It was my first visit, definitely going back and feel very confident she will handle any medical situation I require with confidence and skill.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I have to say Dr. Martinez quickly gained my trust and respect. I have never had a doctor/surgeon cal me 2 days after surgery to check on me and freely give me lab results; I normally have to chase my doctors to get these results. I would highly recommend Dr. Martinez and her entire staff. The practice also have one of the best schedulers I have seen in a long timeā€¦

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Awesome office staff. I was very sad to leave this office (moved to Boston).

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr.Martinez is the best gyn doc. that I have had in a long time and I recommend her to anyone who needs a good gyn doc.She is just awesome and I love her!When ever I have a concern I call her office and there is someone who always finds an answer to my questions within a reasonable time period and calls me back with an answer.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Melissa Martinez-Adorno's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)