Ratings for Dr. Judith Swauger

Dr. Swauger is the best gynecologist I have ever had. She is so compassionate and really listens to the patient. She takes as much time as you need and explains everything thoroughly. She has even called me at home to check on me. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Swauger has an excellent bedside manner. She takes the time to get to know her patients and is compassionate, empathetic, and comforting.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Love Dr. Swauger! She takes the time to talk to you & listens. She remembers to ask about your family. Good at explaining things as well. She is the best!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr.Swauger has been so helpful. Am so thankful for her listening to me. She is so kind and actually follows-up with me. Am very grateful!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Swauger is very friendly and easy to talk to. I find myself laughing through my appointment and very comfortable bringing up anything I should.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

She is wonderful. She makes you feel comfortable the minute you walk in. She takes the time to talk to you and see how you are doing. She always has the answer to any questions that I have.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Swauger is a wonderful Doctor, it is too bad there aren't more like her! Some have the knowlenge to be a Doctor but the beside manor doesn't fit the profession.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Swauger is by far the best OB/GYN out there. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to see someone who truly cares about you and will listen to you. I am seeing her now for my second pregancy and cannot wait for the days when my appts come. She is what doctors are supposed to be. If you need a new OB/GYN she is your choice!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

she is great, I have had her for the past 7 years. absolutely wonderful and amazing at her job!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr Swauger is THE BEST. She will make you feel like her most important patient and is very respectful of individual choices.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Judith Swauger's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners