Ratings for Dr. Isis M. Medina

She's exceptional. She has an extraordinary ability to listen and then work with you based on the information give.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dnft is the best and most gentle way to affect the alignment of the spine.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

She is the best...I'm walking, I'm dancing; and I wasn't before. She helped me no end and I would recommend Dr. Medina without reservation to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I consider Dr. Medina my primary physician since 1992. She is skillful and intuitive, and her technique is amazingly gentle an effective.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

She isn the best most loveing doctor that yoy will ever meet, she is a saint I will always go to her, she is the greatest doctor you will ever go to.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

She is an excellent non-force directional chiropractor and nutritionist. She has a wonderful empathy and intuitive quality; both of which make her an excellent diagnostician. I have been going to her for over ten years and she has diagnosed things that puzzled others and been able to set them straight.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

she is an amzing doctor. She is very loving to all her patients and is determined to help you without using typical cracking of the back. She is a healer. i have never heard anything bad about Dr.Medina. I swear by her technique. I will go to her forever.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2005

Dr. Isis M. Medina's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1982)