Ratings for Dr. William L. Mulchin

Since he is still in practice I urge anyone considering him to carefully view other doctors. He should have his license taken away after he treated my husband before a procedure. Never reviews anything documented and has treated fellow professionals horribly. The worst doctor ever. Please do not go to see him, seek another more professional and knowledgeable specialist.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Disappointing! Facts: 1. Waited for an hour for him to see me. 2. Did not listen, interrupted, spoke in a diminishing manner. 3. Did not have any knowledge that UTI infection can be of a bacterial as well as fungus nature. You can Google it in 5 mins! This doctor SPECIALIZES in urology, yet does not possess such a basic knowledge. 4. Did not give me any reasonable answer concerning my problem, I left with nothing. 5. Wasted money. P.S.: Later was successfully treated for Candida by another Dr

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Excellent surgeon, he saved my life and you can't get much better than that. He came highly recommended by two of my other Doctors. Staff was very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Great Doctor

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. William L. Mulchin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Providence