Ask him about the time he left a sponge in a patient's arm for eight years. You can find details of the case online: http://law.justia.com/cases/pennsylvania/superior-court/2015/3539-eda-2013.html

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

having just seen Dr. Weiner, I agree with all the rave reviews. I found him caring and professional and he took the time to answer all my questions. His staff, especially his nurse Chris, arranged my MRI for me and called me when it was approved. I would highly recommend The Breast Health Center.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I'm surprised with all the rave reviews. The first thing the receptionist said to me was that my account was in collections. Not even a "Hi, how are you". Always worried how they are going to be paid. During this visit I found Dr. Weiner to be arrogant, dismissive and annoyed when I asked questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

although i had to wait for the appointment, dr. weiner apologized for running late--how unusual for a doctor to do that. he was very professional and took the time to answer not only my questions but also my husband's. i am very pleased that dr. weiner went the extra mile to evaluate my mammogram and saved me from an unnecessary biopsy. i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This Doctor is a saint. His Breast navigator Robin is so helpful. He is caring and concerned. I would recommend him to anyone. He helped me through my lumpectomy, stereostatic biopsy and my sentinel node biopsy. He has spoiled me for other Doctors because he is so efficient. He needs to be cloned.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Weiner is the best! He has removed two lumps from my breast over the years. He knows what he is doing. You can trust him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Weiner is the best. He was there for me from my diagnosis to treatment of my breast cancer. He always had time for all my questions, and all of my family's questions. He even took time to help my through my radiation and chemotherapy. I am very pleased with all his care and continue to see him annually. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Weiner is terrific. He is warm, friendly, + down-to-earth. He seems to genuinely care for his patients + their well-being. He is very thorough. He pushed for my insurance company to allow for a breast MRI when others wouldn't.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Weiner is a life saver. You might sit in his waiting room but that is only because he takes time with his patients. I will gladly sit and wait for this doctor who devotes time to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Bruce Weiner's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Ask him about the time he left a sponge in a patient's arm for eight years. You can find details of the case online: http://law.justia.com/cases/pennsylvania/su..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Ask him about the time he left a sponge in a patient's chest for eight years. You can google the case in Montgomery County, PA."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "having just seen Dr. Weiner, I agree with all the rave reviews. I found him caring and professional and he took the time to answer all my questions. His staff,..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm surprised with all the rave reviews. The first thing the receptionist said to me was that my account was in collections. Not even a "Hi, how are you". Al..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "although i had to wait for the appointment, dr. weiner apologized for running late--how unusual for a doctor to do that. he was very professional and took the ..."

September 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=133767'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014