Ratings for Dr. Joel W. Goldsmith

I saw him the hospital due to Kidney Stones and he was rather abrupt and cold under the circumstances. I was about to go to the OR and her actually raised his voice at me.I thought it was just me b/c I was in excruciating pain; but its not. I'm looking for another Urologist.He needs to work on his bedside manners!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

my firt time he was late, did not greet when he came in. Very arrogant,obnoxious, and argurmentive. Did not address my concerns will go to someone else

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Goldsmith may be an excellent doctor but I will never have a chance to find out. After two visits, I have switched to a different provider. On my first visit, he did not even greet my wife and I with a "Good Morning" nor introduced himself. On the follow-up visit, after a PSA test which he ordered, he did the same thing and asked if he had seen me before! His arrogance turned me off and his cold, detached and borderline rude manner is undesirable. Faced with a prostate biopsy and who knows what future treatment, I could not put my care in the hands of a man with whom I had no connection and who inspired an instant dislike. That's regrettable because during the painful digital exam, he was careful and almost KIND! He could learn a thing or two from his office staff, which were a pleasure to deal with!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

have used dr goldsmith for five + years..very professional, sympathetic, and patient oriented..his curt personality is not an impediment.he calls it as he sees it.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

very matter of fact...knowledgeable..completely satisfied with his professionalism..reccomend him..

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Very helpful, but you must wait your turn. His personality is rather curt and demanding but he gets results. I would not like to work for him but I would never change doctors cause he's the best urologist I know of and very dedicated to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

I have never met a more rude and arrogant doctor in my whole life. I had a whole list of questions and he made me feel like any questions were an imposition. Thank goodness for this web-site. Hopefully doctors like him will finally be exposed. Of course with the shortage of doctors in New Jersey, this may not make a huge dent. A rude and arrogant doctor is better than no doctor at all.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Joel W. Goldsmith's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ