Ratings for Dr. Norman Holzberg

Spends zero time, answers no questions, doesn't think patient matters.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Went with a problem. Doctor with an attitude, no interest in hearing about my issue, Dismissive. There are plenty of caring and qualified professionals, from my experience this Doctor is not one of them .

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Holzberg was great. I was taken on time, his nurse was very cordial and understanding. Dr Holzberg saw me quickly and resolved my daily nosebleeds. I had a question after a few days and his nurse got the answer from the Doctor right away. I have been fine since and would definitely recommend him for any ENT needs.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Terrible bedside manner and extremely rude. He also always runs late (45-50min) which tells me that he does not respect his patients time. Stay away.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Holzberg told us our daughter had a TMJ problem. She actually had an ear infection with crusty sebaceous discharge. Two different problems! She was not only misdiagnosed, she did not get the treatment/prescription she needed. All this happened in a 1 minute visit. The doc was confident that he knew exactly what the problem was .... I hope he does not make hasty medical judgments with all his patients...or at least not with those that are not able to follow up on untreated problems. Good thing City MD was there for us. And now we have a follow up with another ENT doctor...not this one!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Worst doctor ever. I would never go back and urge people to not see him. Dismissive and not helpful. Truly awful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Recommended by a fried who had seen this doctor and am thrilled by his treatment. Highly recommend to anyone with an ENT problem.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

excellent visit, highly recommend him, approachable, knowledgeable and very generous with his time

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I'm not used to being seen on time at a doctor's office. That was a pleasant surprise. My care and treatment was excellent, better than the care I received at the previous ENT office I went to. I'm so glad my friend referred me to Dr. Holzberg.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Very good experience with this doc. Diagnosis and treatment were on the mark.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Norman Holzberg's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare