Ratings for Dr. Rajeev K. Upadya

His office makes going to the dentist a pleasurable experience. The doctor and the staff are extremely knowledgable and helpful. The office is very up to date with their equipment and it is a comfortable environment. Payment is taken at time of visit and all paperwork is completed by the staff with the reimbursement coming directly to me. I highly recommend his office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I agree with everything in the 10/22/07 rating. However, you must know that you pay completely out of pocket on the spot for all services. They will submit your claim to insurance and then whatever your insurance company covers, is what you will get back. For what is routine care, the gap between what you pay and what my good insurance company pays, was huge. Sadly I had to leave the practice because I just couldn't afford to be paying upwards of $300 in unreimbursed expenses everytime I visit. Bottom line though, the best and most trusted dentist I had been to.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Excellent. I highly recommend him. Dr. Upadya is thorough, attentive, and willing to spend time and listen to his patients. My brother was my dentist for years (just too far to travel to now), and he's active in the dental ass'ns and professional education. So I can judge Dr. Upadya against a high standard. He's up on new methods and research, he's thorough and patient, and he's wonderful to talk to. He's made himself available for emergency treatments. His office staff is also very pleasant and accommodating. The office is comfortable, too. I highly recommend Dr. Upadya. I think you'll enjoy him and the experience.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007