Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Pawlosky

Dr. Pawlosky is a wonderful doctor. My son was a very high risk pregnancy and he was there the whole time to help me. My son was born 10 1/2 weeks early so he could not deliver me but still cam to the hospital to check on me. He was not even a staff member at the hospital I had to deliver at but yet still came to check on HIS patient. How wonderful. would recommend anyone go there no matter how long I have to wait. I rather wait for him then go to a doctor who could care less about me or my baby.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Pawlosky is EXCELLENT! I agree his staff can be difficult at times, but they have improved. His wife also works in the office and is one of the nicest people I have ever known. He is extremely knowledgeable, and I absolutely trust him. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Love Dr. Pawlosky. Very kind and understanding. Delivered my 1st & 3rd children. One was on-call on a holiday (Labor Day) in the middle of the night andy my water broke (he was not my Dr. at the time, but in my Dr.'s practice) and he helped me avoid a C-section - I owe him! When my Dr. retired 3 yrs later, I switched to him with no doubts in my mind. I even referred my step-daughter to him who is due with her first child in November 2009. She loves him too.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Staff is horrible and even if you are the first appt of the day you still spend almost 2 hours there. Unacceptable. Did not honor my birth plan or wishes. Would not go back again.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Pawlowsky is a great doc. His staff tends to not be very helpful and he runs really behind. I will probably go back for the delivery of my next child but I am not sure.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Approachable, informative and kind. He performed a lengthy and complex hysterectomy on me and I had little post-op pain because he was so gentle! Respectful to women, and a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Paul J. Pawlosky's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas