Ratings for Dr. Laurie Beth Weston

Utmost professional demeanor, went out of her way to convince the VA to honor a brain trauma diagnosis. She also insists on taking time time to speak with her patients even after administratI've staff told her she was only allowed a certain amount of time with each patient.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I think Dr. Weston tried to be a good doctor but did not know her psychiatric medicines very well.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Weston at La Frontera Center. I am very active in my own care, and have previously had issues with other doctors who felt that my opinions, ideas and insistence of my own involvement was intrusive and unnecessary. Dr. Weston listened to every one of my concerns, gave me many options for treatments, explained why she felt each one would work or not work, and let me decide how I wanted to proceed. I have dealt with mental health professionals since my diagnosis of Major Depression when I was 15 (I am now 25), and she was one of the two best doctors I have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Laurie Beth Weston's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp