Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Lomeo

I was under the care of Dr Lameo until I had to be referred to another specialist, I am so sorry I had to leave his care, he cares bout his patience and has compassion unlike my new specialist.....how I wish I could have stayed under Dr Lameo's care!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr Lameo is an incredible Dr and Surgeon, he is currently my Dr for mastoiditis and I have had surgeries twice for that as well as tubes prior to that. My family Dr allowed me to go nearly 5 yrs complaining something was wrong until a Nurse Practitioner referred me to his partner Dr Balanger, he initially treated me and ran test to find the mastoiditis and then turned me over to Dr Lameo so I know both Drs and office staff.....I have ALWAYS been treated wonderful by everyone and I am honestly a patient nightmare to Drs lol. Dr Lameo always gives me his time and attention as does his staff, he really was dealt a horrible ear situation and has gone to every extent to try to save my hearing.....I would recommend him to anyone and am actually resisting him sending me to U of M as was mentioned last visit, I am comfortable and have the trust in him to help me if anyone can!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He's a great Dr. but waiting over an hour to be seen at every appointment is just not acceptable.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

had to be there 15 min early and then waited 40 minutes more before seeing Dr. less than 5 min .Then had hearing test. Dr. came back told me results. felt rushed and came away feeling as if I had accomplished nothing. staff is rude

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Lomeo saved my husband's life - stage 4 throat cancer. He is a straight-shooter - doesn't sugar coat anything. We trusted him and feel that we were in the best of hands for his surgery and now his follow-up care. He gave him the tools to beat his cancer and used his skill to put him in a position to live for his family. My husband likes the rapport he has with Dr. Lomeo. I must admit he scares the heck out of me but I blame that on all things associated with my husband's diagnosis, chemo, surgery, radiation trauma. Cancer is terrifying. Dr. Lomeo diagnoses & treats head & neck cancers regularly and is part of a strong local/regional treatment team (chemo & radiation oncologists). They work extremely well together and have strong success rates. When you become a cancer patient, you learn to do a lot of thoughtful waiting - the question to ask yourself is whose office do you want to wait in?

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I waited with my son 3years for over an hour and Dr. Lomeo took all of 5 minutes to tell us we need tubes put in his ears. I am no professional but would have wanted more time with the late doctor and some more checking out my sons ears etc to make that decision.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Staff was friendly. There was a short wait - about 15 min for our 0800 appointment. Dr Lomeo was very courteous and treated my mom with respect.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Long wait times, did not seem too interested in helping my mother, instead suggested costly hearing aids. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

He has done numerous surgerie on me, had three kindskinds and he helped remove some from my face. Thankful for that but as far as recommending him no way . He has punctured my eardrum twice. A few more things i cant mention but he left some surgical parts in me. His staff is very rude. I will never trust him ever

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

INCREDIBLY RUDE STAFF!!! I've been in there only 3 times in the last 3 years and the staff when I called to make an appointment and while there were rude and downright cold!! I went this year to talk about my issues and I waited almost 2.5 hours to see Lemeo and then he ran in did a quick look gave quick options and left. I felt very unimportant and like a number. So then of course upon calling the nurse to get my questions answered I was left with a rude voice mail to call and make an appointment to talk again if I had that many questions. I went to my next app. and had to wait a "short" 45 minutes this time. I told the nurse when she asked why I was there it was to get questions answered bc I felt rushed the last time and she simply ignored me and left. Lemeo answered the questions and I felt better about that part of it. But every person I met on the phone and going in the office was cold rude and didn't smile once. :(

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Paul E. Lomeo's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)