Ratings for Dr. Vincent Wu

I had Dr.Wu stand in for my midwives when I needed an emergency C-section for my first child at RVH. My midwives highly recommended him and for only meeting him the minute I needed the procedure he made me feel very at ease with having a C-section and informed me on how everything was to go. He did an amazing job making me feel comfortable and competent that everything was going to be OK. After the procedure he visited me twice in hospital, answered all my questions and looked over my incision. Will definitely be consulting with Dr.Wu for removing my staples and on the birth of my second child . I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr Wu delivered both my children. I've had very complicated pregnancy but he has always been honest and straight forward with me. He is very knowledgeable and explained my options clearly to me. I was comfortable with everything he did and would definitely return to him if I was to have more children.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Wu has been nothing but amazing! I had a different OB to start but had to look for someone else as my initial OB was so AWFUL. DR. Wu exceeded all expectations and is so knowledgeable I feel comfortable with him and any situation that may come up.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

You couldn'the ask for a more knowledgeable or understanding Doctor. He is very patient and his calm demeanor puts you at ease. He answers all your questions in a way that you can understand and explains all your options. Believe it or not, he even has a good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. V Wu is an amazing human and even better doctor. He is very attentive and caring. He answered all my questions in terms that I would understand. I have only met him through RVH and he has done two surgeries for me. I have not visited his office yet so I can not comment on his staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Wu performed many cervical biopsies on myself. He was both professional and patient. When we met for our office appt afterwards he was able to clearly tell me what the diagnosis was and showed true concern in asking me if I had any questions. Contrary to the comments below, I have had no issues with his booking staff or reception. They return my calls within a day or if I am not able to leave a message then I call back in a few minutes and get a live person on the other end who has always been helpful. RVH is very lucky to have Dr. Wu on their staff roster.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Wu performed both of my C-sections and both times he did great work. No complications, easier recovery than I expected, and my scarring is pretty minimal considering the size of the incision. It is true that he is not the chatty type, but he is extremely competent and very kind. It can be difficult to contact his office by phone, as I have found to be the case with most medical offices, but once you get through his staff are lovely and very helpful. If I ever need more surgery I will request him again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Have has many cervical biopsys done and he is great makes me feel comfortable but the women the work in his office are rude

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I just had my 2nd daughter and even though he wasn't able to be there when I had her he came and checked on us in the morning. He's very knowledgeable and answered any questions or worries I had about my pregnancy. He did deliver my first daughter and was great.. he is awesome! :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

It is very difficult to get through and talk to the front end staff. This results in frustration as the voicemail states they do not return messages.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016