Ratings for Dr. Vincent Wu

Dr. Wu has been nothing but amazing! I had a different OB to start but had to look for someone else as my initial OB was so AWFUL. DR. Wu exceeded all expectations and is so knowledgeable I feel comfortable with him and any situation that may come up.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

You couldn'the ask for a more knowledgeable or understanding Doctor. He is very patient and his calm demeanor puts you at ease. He answers all your questions in a way that you can understand and explains all your options. Believe it or not, he even has a good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. V Wu is an amazing human and even better doctor. He is very attentive and caring. He answered all my questions in terms that I would understand. I have only met him through RVH and he has done two surgeries for me. I have not visited his office yet so I can not comment on his staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Wu performed many cervical biopsies on myself. He was both professional and patient. When we met for our office appt afterwards he was able to clearly tell me what the diagnosis was and showed true concern in asking me if I had any questions. Contrary to the comments below, I have had no issues with his booking staff or reception. They return my calls within a day or if I am not able to leave a message then I call back in a few minutes and get a live person on the other end who has always been helpful. RVH is very lucky to have Dr. Wu on their staff roster.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Wu performed both of my C-sections and both times he did great work. No complications, easier recovery than I expected, and my scarring is pretty minimal considering the size of the incision. It is true that he is not the chatty type, but he is extremely competent and very kind. It can be difficult to contact his office by phone, as I have found to be the case with most medical offices, but once you get through his staff are lovely and very helpful. If I ever need more surgery I will request him again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Have has many cervical biopsys done and he is great makes me feel comfortable but the women the work in his office are rude

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I just had my 2nd daughter and even though he wasn't able to be there when I had her he came and checked on us in the morning. He's very knowledgeable and answered any questions or worries I had about my pregnancy. He did deliver my first daughter and was great.. he is awesome! :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

It is very difficult to get through and talk to the front end staff. This results in frustration as the voicemail states they do not return messages.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

He delivered my baby in 2014 and my friends in 2007 and was great...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

No issues with Dr. Wu but I can't say the same for his office. It is near impossible to get in touch by phone. Off business hrs has recording that does NOT take msgs. During business hrs, the line is busy. When I did manage to avoid a busy signal and it began ringing, well I then got a recording that they were too busy to answer the phones and that messages could not be left. It is impossible for me to set up the follow up appt they requested I make without walking into the place. Very frustrating!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015