You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vincent Wu

I just had my 2nd daughter and even though he wasn't able to be there when I had her he came and checked on us in the morning. He's very knowledgeable and answered any questions or worries I had about my pregnancy. He did deliver my first daughter and was great.. he is awesome! :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

He delivered my baby in 2014 and my friends in 2007 and was great...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

No issues with Dr. Wu but I can't say the same for his office. It is near impossible to get in touch by phone. Off business hrs has recording that does NOT take msgs. During business hrs, the line is busy. When I did manage to avoid a busy signal and it began ringing, well I then got a recording that they were too busy to answer the phones and that messages could not be left. It is impossible for me to set up the follow up appt they requested I make without walking into the place. Very frustrating!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Words cannot express my admiration for you Dr. Vincent Man Yin Wu. On November 10, 2013 you have saved my life and I'm so very thankful to have had you as my surgeon. I had suffered for almost 5 months with Severe Menorrhagia (heavy bleed) and Severe Anemia. Dr. Wu was my emergency surgeon at the RVH here in Barrie. Dr. Wu was very knowledgeable regarding my condition and suggested for me to have an emergency total hysterectomy that day. My surgical incision was perfect and looked amazing. Dr. Wu bedside was absolutely amazing, he visited me post op daily for one week until I was discharged, he was always opened to hear my concerns and demonstrated care and concern for me. You are a very special person Dr. Wu, thank so very much for saving my life. RVH is so very fortunate to have you. I strongly recommend Dr. Wu for any OBGYN related matters.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr Wu is very knowledgeable and caring. When I moved to Barrie after 7 months of pregnancy, he had spent time to read my history and explained to me how the system works here. He is very patient to answer my questions, address my concerns, and make me feel less worried. He is not like some doctors being defensive when patients do their research at home and are prepared with questions when seeing doctors. He came to my room in hospital after the labour and check how I was doing. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr.Wu was wonderful in my case. I developed a cyst in one of my ovaries after a hysterectomy that left me my ovaries years before. Dr.Wu removed both ovaries and when he came across complications with my surgery that included my bowel, he had another surgeon who specialized with the bowel come in and assist with the surgery. I had asked about having just the one ovary removed and he strongly suggested in my case that I have both to save another probable surgery in the future. I am now very glad with this decision and healing well. I found him both professional and personable/caring/informative.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Vincent Wu's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my 2nd daughter and even though he wasn't able to be there when I had her he came and checked on us in the morning. He's very knowledgeable and answe..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "It is very difficult to get through and talk to the front end staff. This results in frustration as the voicemail states they do not return messages. "

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He delivered my baby in 2014 and my friends in 2007 and was great... "

April 7, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "No issues with Dr. Wu but I can't say the same for his office. It is near impossible to get in touch by phone. Off business hrs has recording that does NOT ta..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He delivered both my babies one in 2012 and the other in 2014. Love him as a Doctor and his staff! Thank You "

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr wu is a great doctor--if i ever need more surgery in his fiel I will defintely call on him. His staff is very polite and friendly. Keep up the good work."

June 18, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4M 7G1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Quarry Ridge Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17057285311".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, great staff! He is very quiet, but is very knowledgeable, patient, and very kind."

January 11, 2015