Ratings for Dr. Vincent Wu

Dr. Wu performed both of my C-sections and both times he did great work. No complications, easier recovery than I expected, and my scarring is pretty minimal considering the size of the incision. It is true that he is not the chatty type, but he is extremely competent and very kind. It can be difficult to contact his office by phone, as I have found to be the case with most medical offices, but once you get through his staff are lovely and very helpful. If I ever need more surgery I will request him again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Have has many cervical biopsys done and he is great makes me feel comfortable but the women the work in his office are rude

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I just had my 2nd daughter and even though he wasn't able to be there when I had her he came and checked on us in the morning. He's very knowledgeable and answered any questions or worries I had about my pregnancy. He did deliver my first daughter and was great.. he is awesome! :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

It is very difficult to get through and talk to the front end staff. This results in frustration as the voicemail states they do not return messages.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

He delivered my baby in 2014 and my friends in 2007 and was great...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

No issues with Dr. Wu but I can't say the same for his office. It is near impossible to get in touch by phone. Off business hrs has recording that does NOT take msgs. During business hrs, the line is busy. When I did manage to avoid a busy signal and it began ringing, well I then got a recording that they were too busy to answer the phones and that messages could not be left. It is impossible for me to set up the follow up appt they requested I make without walking into the place. Very frustrating!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He delivered both my babies one in 2012 and the other in 2014. Love him as a Doctor and his staff! Thank You

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

dr wu is a great doctor--if i ever need more surgery in his fiel I will defintely call on him. His staff is very polite and friendly. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Great doctor, great staff! He is very quiet, but is very knowledgeable, patient, and very kind.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Words cannot express my admiration for you Dr. Vincent Man Yin Wu. On November 10, 2013 you have saved my life and I'm so very thankful to have had you as my surgeon. I had suffered for almost 5 months with Severe Menorrhagia (heavy bleed) and Severe Anemia. Dr. Wu was my emergency surgeon at the RVH here in Barrie. Dr. Wu was very knowledgeable regarding my condition and suggested for me to have an emergency total hysterectomy that day. My surgical incision was perfect and looked amazing. Dr. Wu bedside was absolutely amazing, he visited me post op daily for one week until I was discharged, he was always opened to hear my concerns and demonstrated care and concern for me. You are a very special person Dr. Wu, thank so very much for saving my life. RVH is so very fortunate to have you. I strongly recommend Dr. Wu for any OBGYN related matters.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013