Ratings for Dr. Hilton Becker

Would recommend to anyone. Dr. Becker is caring, kind, and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

would recommend to any family member or friend, caring team, incredible result and will be going back to have more work done, so thrilled !!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Had two breast augmentation with him and both times he did a horrible job. Now I'm looking for a surgeon to fix it , and of course I'm afraid.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Best Plastic Surgeon I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Did an incredible job on my liposuction as well as my boob job. Couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Becker goes out of his way for you. I've never had a Dr that cared so much. His staff is also the same. I feel so special when i go the office i'm there almost everyday and i'm greeted with a smile they make me feel great.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Becker performed liposuction on my stomach and sides two weeks ago. I was literally back to work the next day (I worked 5 hours). I was shocked that I had NO pain...achy but NO pain. His staff took such great care of me. Already seeing the results in my clothes although I am still swollen it can only get better. No detail was overlooked. Dr. Becker and his staff exceeded my expectations

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Becker and his whole staff are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. When you are visisting a Dr. for a mastectomy surgery the last thing you need on your mind is whether or not the Dr. knows what he/she is doing. I felt 100% confident in Dr. Becker's evaluation, diagnosis and recommendation for treatment as well as his entire teams capabilities.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Becker did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. I was able to go home from the hospital the same day. Dr. Becker is an extraordinarily gifted plastic surgeon with a heart of gold. He saw me several days in a row including the weekend. If you want a physician who cares about you, takes extreme pride in his work and is a genius, then Dr. Becker is perfect. I am so incredibly blessed to be his patient. His God-give talent is truly amazing. I still cannot believe how quickly I am healing and how amazing I look. If you need breast reconstruction,look no further. You will not find a better physician than Dr. Becker. Period.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Becker and his staff are wonderful. He performed reconstructive surgery after a prophylactic mastectomy for me. It was a nipple sparing procedure with immediate reconstruction. This is a very complicated procedure and I was very happy that I selected Dr. Becker to perform the operation. Post operative care was amazing. I was monitored very closely and on a few occasions there was concern for potential complications (which is common in these procedures). Due to the diligence of Dr. Becker and his staff, the complications were quickly addressed and avoided. I never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room, and I was even seen over the weekend. I can not recommend his office enough.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I consulted Dr Becker with regard to facial rejuvenation. He has given me two treatments of fat and stem cells with PRP. I did not have any surgery performed I look 10 years younger and I could not be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Hilton Becker's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1971)