Ratings for Dr. Parker T. May

Went in for an exam and to try to get contact (for the first time). Doctor told me that contacts wouldn't work for me and that I needed glasses with no explaination of why I couldn't use contacts. He was rude and awkward during the exam. When I went back to pick up my glasses, they tried to send me home with cracked lenses. Had to have them redo the order. Will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

The staff are rude. They had to do my glasses over 3 times because they kept forgeting something. They said they would call when the glasses were ready and they never did. I waited an extra week to recieve my glasses from them because they kept making stupid mistakes. My husband and my fiend had issues too! The only considerate people are the doctors and the manager. The mamager is very nice, but then again if she wasn't i am sure no one would use this practice because the others are rude and do not know what they are doing!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr May is the first eye doctor to find glaucoma after many eye exams in the past...thank you Dr May

flag | Submitted April 19, 2006

Dr. Parker T. May's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal