Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Moore

Dr. Moore and his team are there for the patient and the family. Malisa is intuitive and an exceptional asset to the team. She is patient, kind and considerate. Both Dr. Moore and Malisa (sp?) saved my husband's life, not only physically, but emotionally. They ensured that he had a great support system and had an outlet with hobbies. As a young man in his 40's, being diagnosed with cancer was quite a shock. The team addressed that issue as well. Repeatedly. They gave my husband hope and ultimately he is disease free.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Moore is a colorectal surgeon and is one of the best doctors I've ever had. I brought a list of questions with me and not only did he take the time to answer them, he wrote down the answers for me on my piece of paper so I would have the right information. He performed a hemorrhoidectomy / fissurectomy on me. It was an extremely painful recovery, but he definitely let me know beforehand that it would be rough. The only thing I wish I had known was that I could take 3 or 4 stool softeners a day instead of only 1. Changing this provided immediate relief and would have been appreciated a couple of days sooner.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Richard A. Moore's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)