Ratings for Dr. David J. Prelutsky

I've been seeing David for 20 years. He is the premier doctor for HIV infection. I never have to wait to see him, unlike other doctors in the area. He is very knowledgeable, kind, caring, and makes me feel comfortable and that I'm cared for. His staff is amazing and always very chipper and helpful. The Walgreens staff in the building is also top-notch. I've stayed in this city mainly due to Dr. Prelutsky and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

David makes you feel like you are the only patient he has and no one else is waiting to see him. He takes his time and makes sure he has answered all your questions. He is the best doctor I have ever had in my 63 years of living

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

The Doctor did not review my PSA of April 2001 when I had a 5.7 reading. When I had a PSA of 5.0 in July 2001, I was advised to see a Urologist. I had Prostate Cancer with a Gleason Scale of 7. I feel Prelutsky dropped the ball by not reviewing my lab results of April 2001, when I could have then seen a Urologist. Also in July 2001, he said I was a borderline Diabetic. Tell that to my Cardiologist. Either you are, or, you are not a Diabetic. There is no such thing as a Boderline Diabetic. I was most likely a Diabetic for at least 2-3 years before offically diagnose Diabetic. The doctor or someone in his office should have contacted me in April 2001 when my PSA was 5.7. I will never forgive him or his staff for what I personally feel was inefficiency.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

Don't let David's laid-back demeanor fool you. He's very caring, attentive and knowledgable. He's the "go to guy" in the St. Louis area for HIV patients. The office is comfortable and the staff is friendly. I'm always able to get answers to questions over the phone the same day I call.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. David J. Prelutsky's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)