Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Jolly

Dr. Jolly cares about his patients. He never became a physician to get rich.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I wonder if he enjoys seeing someone in pain. During an exam, which hurt, he seemed indifferent and appeared not to believe that the exam was very painful, it seemed to go on a long time. Also, the staff changes a lot and their follow up and keeping on top of things seems non existant. I'm looking for a new primary care MD.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Do not visit this dr under any circumstances. This facility is incapable of returning phone calls, will accuse you of lying about said phone calls, and will refuse to work with you on any level. Dr. Jolly himself was not a terrible Dr, although always running very late, but the experience I had with his staff and the office would have to be the worst of my life. After leaving multiple voicemail messages, waiting on hold for an hour and a half to speak with a nurse, and never being able to get in touch with anyone, I attempted to resolve this problem with the office manager, billing director, and the CEO all of whom claimed that since there was no record of my phone calls they could not prove that I had called therefore they did not think anything was done wrong. I provided cell phone records documenting my calls as well as a letter outlining my complaint, all of which have not been acknowledged. This company has no regard for their customers and is uninterested in customer care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Jolly in 2007 at the recommendation of my orthopedist, Dr. Todd Miner. Both my wife and I see Dr. Jolly for regular check-ups. He is one of the kindest and most knowledgable doctors I have seen in my 57 years on the planet. My wife agrees wholeheartedly!! He reminds us both of a "jolly" Santa in both appearance and demeanor. We both have complete faith in him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

the worst Dr. I've ever gone to. I always end up waiting at least 45 min in the waiting room, and an additional 30 minutes once back in the room. He must have written wrong information in my chart (i have epilepsy and he asked me how my narcolepsy was doing). The pap i had done took him over 45 minutes to complete and was incredibly painful, to the point that i was crying; he said he would call with my results and never did, so my next visit i saw his PA, and she informed me that my pap showed signs of cervical cancer, and i needed to be re-tested (the PA did the retest and it was quick and painless, and got back to me with the results in less than 2 weeks... and my pap was normal) The staff is incredibly unorganized and it's always a hassle to get my prescriptions each month. (ex. last month i picked up my Rx and it didn't have pertinent info such as name of business and fax #, so i couldn't fill it) Overall, I'd suggest not going to this doctor OR office.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

He has been our family doctor for over 20 years now. He is one of the most caring doctors I know. He stays informed about different medical issues and if he doesn't know all about a medical issue he does research and will go into detail on the subject and explain until you understand. He delivered my 2 oldest children years ago. Its hard to fine such good doctors.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Jolly is a great physician.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Richard W. Jolly's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO