Ratings for Dr. John Waples

Dr. Waples was very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He totally put me at ease. He took time to make sure I fully understood everything and took all the time I needed to answer any questions I had. I was very impressed with him. I have seen five doctors in the last few months and I would have to say I liked him best.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Best Physician there is! Had stem cell transplant. He along with all involved, I rate excellent. I am so thankful for all. So kind and thoughtful. Thank you Dr. Waples and all for my life.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Waples since 2007. He is a very thorough Doctor. He makes sure that you are comfortable,and he explains what is going on. I see other specialist, and he tops them all.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Cancer of espohogus. Care at CCI is excellent. Dr. Waples seems very knowledgeable and will research all questions. You just need to tell him or his assistants about every or any symptoms. They will review and adjust medications immediately.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

This doctor saved my life. I am a survivor of colon cancer and prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr J Waples is extremely Incompetent and not dependable. He will not return phone calls. He believes he can advise GOD. He is evidently unable to understand other Doctors reports. If it were not for competent technicians following up and calling me to find out the results of their Doctors recommended test I probably would not be alive today

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. John Waples's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare