Ratings for Dr. Palmer R. Ramey

Had a breast augmentation and developed capsular contracture almost immediately on one breast. The doctor waited so long to treat it that it became level IV. I was in excruciating pain and still no sense of urgency from Dr Ramey. Unfortunately I had to have both implants removed and my breasts are embarrassingly smaller than I started, sagging and not unbalanced in shape.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr Ramey is very professional and easy to talk to and he listens to your needs. He came highly recommended from past patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I had a breat aug. in 2000 with Dr. Ramey. Overall I was happy with the results, no complilcations or infection. However, one implant is a little higher than the other. It really doesn't look too bad, but I've considered having it fixed. He offered to fix it for $800, but I would have a scar on my breast from it. The origional incisions were in my armpits. I decided to pass. However, my implants still look better than most I've seen, so I guess I can't complain too much.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Palmer R. Ramey's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

HealthPartners