Dr. William Heidary

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William Heidary

I have been seeing Dr Will for over 20 years and he is the best !!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I too spent over 4k on Spinal decompression. Found out after the machine has no credibility. still feel horrible and am very disapointed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Always a pleasant and helpful experience with Dr. Will and his staff. He is also excellent with children.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Spent 4000 on spinal decompression, didn't work, very disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

The staff and Dr. Heidary go over and above to help their clients, couldn't be happier with the service this office provides.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

6 months ago I e-mailed Dr. Heidary and told him what had happened to me. He responded quickly and had an appointment for me the same day. When I saw him I couldn't walk and was in a lot of pain. He gave me a thorough exam, discussed and explained to me what needed to be done to correct a large hernia on my spine. After 6 months of Spinal Decompression, Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Adjustments I feel great. His employees are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. My life is back to normal thanks to Dr. Heidary.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I knew I had made the right decision when I requested a consultation with Dr. Will Heidary at Back on Track Chiropractic. As an RN with many years of hospital experience, it was such a relief to be so carefully assessed and have my MRI explained in detail. I felt I was handing over my care to a kind, compassionate professional and I have never been disappointed. After many years of dealing with unresolved, debilitating back pain I was ready to try a different approach, and if suited, felt spinal decompression may be the answer. It has been a surprisingly long journey, but as I enter my second session, I have every hope that this will bring further success and relief. I firmly believe in the process, and will make it a lifelong commitment to a healthy spine. Many thanks to Will's wonderful staff who with every visit are supportive, encouraging and make appointments enjoyable. I have no reservations in highly recommending this amazing practice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Will has been my saviour since the mid 1990's. I first encountered him when I could hardly walk and had to drag myself into the clinic in Mississauga. He diagnosed my problem (crooked spine and pinched nerves), started to fix it, and I walked out without pain and I continued therapy until my back problem was totally remediated. Since then he has helped me and my family members overcome various health challenges. Recently I had a severe fall and ended up with a damaged knee and severe pain throughout my body. He checked me out thoroughly and recommended a course of treatment that has been very successful and in a very short time. I can wholeheartedly recommend him and his clinic to anyone with a health challenge that can be treated using natural approaches.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

After struggling with back pain for many years, I am now pain free. I had Spinal Decompression Treatment with Dr. Will and it was a very positive experience. His staff is wonderful and more like family than office staff. The follow up Chiropractic treatments give me the confidence to enjoy my life. The office is very efficient and appointments are always on time. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Heidardy's for years. He is caring, professional and the kindest human being I have ever dealt with. A holistic professional, Dr. Will treats the whole patient and I am so happy to have found him...he's a real treat!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. William Heidary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. William Heidary is the owner of Back on Track Chiropractic and Wellness Center. William graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in Saint Louis, Missouri and has been practicing for 15 years in the Burlington Area.

• English

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)