Dr. William Heidary

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William Heidary

My husband went from almost fully immobile to fully functioning in about six weeks with decompression and adjustments. Dr. Will and staff are kind and compassionate. I am about to embark on similar treatments for my shoulder and back issues and I feel very comfortable in his care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

It has been an amazing experience. Thank you Dr. Will and thank you to the wonderful and kind ‘Back On Track’ staff!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have been going for over 3 years and find that he is very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I have been going to back on track for a number of years now. The staff there are great, Dr. Will has so much compassion and patience, I came into his office 4 years ago with a herniated disk my family doctor said I just had a back strain. Dr. Will examined me and new within minutes what was wrong. I could not walk sit or lay down without being in pain. With therapy, decompression and a lot of perseverance within a year I was back to work, part time then eventually full time. I can't thank Back on Track enough for getting me back to work and feeling like I can get through this.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Will is the most generious and caring individual and doctor. He is not only a chiropractor but a family friend to any one of his patients and staff. He is dedicated, hard working, determined, authentic, generious, powerful, beautiful, and not to forget the most caring, knowledgeable Doctor and man. I hear read reviews of treatments not working below, and adding the cost it such treatment... there is always a protocol and a following od treatment and with such continuation, help, listening, understanding, excercise, movement, physiotherapist and hands on manipulation/adjustments, healing begins. Your body is a big transportation vehicle and Dr Will and his staff are the BEST mechanics to help assist your road to recovery!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Heidary is very connected to his patients. He is very professional and takes time to listen to his patients even if its not about your treatment.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Will is amazing in his care for his patients and really takes the time to get to know you. His staff, is so kind and always makes you feel welcome right from the moment you walk through the door. Best decision we have made going to see him! Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Will and his staff are amazing! I would recommend Back on Track Chiropractic and Wellness to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Everything about this office and it’s staff are great. Very professional and helpful!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I am presently having adjustments there and find Dr. Will and the staff very good

Dr. William Heidary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. William Heidary is the owner of Back on Track Chiropractic and Wellness Center. William graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in Saint Louis, Missouri and has been practicing for 15 years in the Burlington Area.

• English

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med