Dr. Richard E. Marki

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Marki

DR. MARKI HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR THE PAST 27 YEARS HE IS THE BEST! HE DELIVERED BOTH MY GIRLS AND NOW MY GIRLS ARE HIS PATIENCES AS WELL. HE HAS A GREAT HEART AND REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENCES. WHEN YOU NEED HIM HE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU AND WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOU HE WILL LISTEN, AND ALSO HAVE ANSWERS FOR ANY AND ALL QUSETIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. MY DAUGHTER WAS SICK FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS TOOK HER TO SEVERAL DR'S NO ONE HAD AN ANSWER WENT TO DOCTOR MARKI AND HE FOUND THE PROBLEM RIGHT AWAY (AND IT WAS NOT HIS FILED OF EXPERTISE) AND NOW THANKS TO DR. MARKI MY DAUGHTER IS DOING FINE . STICK WITH DR. MARKI AND YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!! (as)

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Omg i had the best surgery with dr marki. My procedure was done march 5, 2014. Him and his staff made me feel so comfortable and explained everything to a T. Ive found myself a new doctor. And one of his staff TINA is the greatest. She helped me with all the paperwork i needed. And got it faxed asap. I can go on and on about how great he is. I RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I was about 40 years old, on birth control and smoking, all facts which I never hid from any of my of my physicians. Needless to say I ended up in the hospital with blood clots. e never warned me, not even a suggestion that smoking that I need to stop the birth control and smoking at that age. When I called my "so called gyno" to tell him what had happened to me, I left a message and never received a call back. My current Gyno who is wonderful, looks out for me first not his pockets or his ego, unlike the Pelosi Practice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. Marki and his staff are the best. I was referred to him by another physician. He made the entire process including my surgery go as well as can be. He has the best bedside manner and is extremely professional. Dr. Marki loves what he does because it shows in his patient care. I never felt rushed. He is always polite and answers all my questions. I had surgery over the summer. It was the first time that I have had surgery and he made the entire process that much easier to endure not to mention that I virtually have no scarring. You have to look real close to see where the incision was. I also want to add that I am a nurse by profession. I say this because sometimes we can be the most difficult patients/critics.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

VERY GOOD DR. I WISH I HAVE A INSURANCE THAT HE ACEPT SO I CAN GO TO HIS OFFICE HE TREAT ME INTHE HOSPITAL FOR SURGERY AND IT WAS GREAT..WISH YOU THE BEST DR. MARKI

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

He is the best doctor in the country; He is like a father, he will give you an advise when needed. He is so knowledgeable. If all doctors can be like him no one will be afraid because we know that when we go to see him he will make you feel confortable and safe and he is very respectable. Your the BEST DR. MARKI. TRIPLE AAA+_ 06/09/2010. HE ALSO MAKES YOU LAUGH.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr Marki has been my gyn for quite some time now. He is always so professional and caring. Karen is a bit short but she is one of those ppl who ALWAYS returns calls & truely cares about the patients. The front desk staff are also great...I especially love Tina. Always courteous & understanding.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

There isn't a Doctor in this State that can hold a candle to Dr. Marki. I have been with Dr. Marki since the age of 16 and could never ever think of going to anyone else! He takes care of you even for needs not related to his specialty... Really he's a Doctor who's taken the time to know and lean all he can, not just about his specialty.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Marki is great! He's patient and always calls back. Nurse Practioner Karen is wonderful as well. They both give patients a sense that they really care...something not too many doctors do.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

The new girl at the front desk is very rude... How many of you would get annoyed if they announced your home address to the entire waiting room? what she says is.. DO you still live at so and so address when she should say are u currently at same address from your last visit? instead of saying ur actual address. i seen her do it to patients who arrived after me also and now i know where they live.DR. Marki is the best though but new girl working front desk is AWFUL!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Richard E. Marki's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal