Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Nordin

DR. NORDIN'S KNOWLEDGE, CARE, CONCERN, AND FRIENDSHIP IS AB0VE AND BEYOND ANY OTHER DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY FIELDS OF THE MEDICAL PROFESSION! HIS STAFF INDICATED THAT HE WAS NOT TAKING ANY MORE NEW PATIENTS WHEN I CALLED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. I SAID I WOULD WAIT (13 MONTHS). I WILL NEVER, EVER REGRET THIS DECISION!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD !!!!! You are not a number, but more like a member of his family. If he does not know the answer, he will get it for you. He follows through and doesn't leave you wondering whats going on. I have a lot of my family and friends seeing him. He is the first internist I have found that I have faith in. Dr. Nordin is a rarity.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Hes the best doctor I have had, listens,takes his time, very knowledable

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Nordin is the most wonderful doctor I've ever went to. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. He goes the extra mile!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr Nordin takes his time he makes sure you understand he goes over all the tests he takes his time explaining he is poliet,caring concerned also the office will call with results asap.The staff is great. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Best Doctor I have had in YEARS ! I do not feel like just a number :) Very knowledgable ! THANK YOU so much again Dr Nordin !

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Best doctor I ever had. Refers to others very quick if he don't have the answer. Always very caring. He may run a little late at times but always takes time with you also. I always hear good thinks about him from other doctors. I sent my son to him so I guess that shows how highly I think of him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

I''ve seen for 14 years and he is always caring and makes sure your needs are met.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

This doctor is the best overall doctor that I have had apppointments with. He is on time, empathetic and compasionate about his work. Would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

Excellent bedside manner! He takes his time listening to all concerns and will consult others if he doesn't have the answer. Would recommend him any day!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2005

Dr. Daniel J. Nordin's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal