Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Crumb

Dr.Crumb was so awsome. I was so nervous about seeing a male doctor for the first time but my vist went good. I will so go see him agin if I needed to. The nurse's were GREAT also.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Crumb is By far one of the best Dr.'s I have ever had in my life. The man has one of the best bedside manners you as a patitent could ask for. All of his nurses are very nice and helpful. He delivered my last 2 children and granddaughter. He has all of my trust.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

He delivered both of my kids and was very helpful and knowledgeable... He is an awsome dr. I was very pleased with every visit I had at his office. The nurses were awsome and Dr. Crumb took the time to get to know me and my family. Everytime I went for an appointment he remembered to ask about my family and how things are going in my life and mad sure the baby was doing good. I had a few complications with both pregnancies and he mad sure if anything was wrong that he checked the heart beat and did ultrasounds to make sure mmy baby was fine.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Robert S. Crumb's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)