Ratings for Dr. Donald J. Harvey

I was being treated at another pain mgmt clinic and someone suggested Dr Harvey, they had success with him. I had some injections done 2X that gave temporary relief which made me a good candidate for a procedure where they burn off some nerves. Most patients see relief in 4 to 6 weeks following the procedure. 4 weeks came, no relief. At 6 weeks I had an appt with doctor and I still had no relief he was genuinely disappointed. I had a week+ of physically strenuous days I went to bed in a very rough shape Sunday. Monday morning I woke up and laid in bed and I noticed I felt no pain so I laid there for 20 minutes and still no pain. That day and I had only a couple minor incidences of pain certainly a pain level I could live with the rest of my life. I'm on day 4 of "no pain" until this eve but it was a strenuous day and peaked at level. 3. after years of living with pain, 8 weeks after the procedure I would say my pain is normal. God brought me healing by way of Dr Harvey. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr Harvey is a wonderful doctor! I've been going to him for a couple years now. He is always so utd on the newest most effective treatments for my pain. My only complaint would be about his Physician's Assistant! Keep up the good work Dr Harvey!!! And Thank You!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

He was disrespectful, demeaning, insulting and rude. He administered trigger point injections before the proper anesthisia had takken effect causing great pain and discomfort and then said that the resulting pain (which lasted about a half hour) was the result of a pulled muscle that I had sustained while lying perfectly still on the table. This man needs his license pulled!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Donald J. Harvey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1976)

Oxford