Ratings for Dr. Liesly Lee

Secretary Melanie excellent, but how this Doctor can give you Prednisone for 4 years as your only choice for a decease that he doesn't even know. (Wrong diagnosis) Plus how this doctor has the balls to ask me ( show me that God exists.)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

This doctor doesn't give lot of choices according to medication, I can't believe this man kept me on Prednisone 25 mg for almost 4 years, after this unfortunately I got a stroke due he gave me the wrong diagnosis of my decease something that he could avoid if he would give me the right diagnosis, since I change to other neurologist in last than 1 year I could get the right diagnose of my decease. Note: Prednisone long term cause a high muscle weakness and waste specially in your legs. Prednisone is a option just for a very short term. Don't even try this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Don't even try this Doctor if want survive your decease.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

He told me that he would not recommend a MRI for me because gadolinium has detrimental effects on the brain. I have MS. I don't know of any other way to track the progress of the condition than MRI with contrast.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Bad attitude, poor knowledge but pretended to know well on my disease. I cannot get any help from him but discouraging or confusing information on my disease. The worst thing is that I cannot see any specialists in St. Micheal MS center because the doctors there told me that the system does work that way and I have to stick to this doctor even though I DO NOT WANT to see him any more. I have to go to the US to see a specialist with $1000 USD I had to pay by myself. What kind of medical system here we have now!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I've been with this Dr. since 2013 to Sept. 2017. He helped a lot when I went to Sunnybrook with a massive inflammation in my nerve system (I couldn't walk at all). I kept me on prednisone since 2013 same dosage 25 mg and I have to say my condition improved 75% but never as before, I used to ask him when my condition will improve his answer always was, you have a permanent damage in your spine that can not be repair . Last Sept 2017 I have a stroke so I went to Sunnybrook, over there Dr. Lee gave me 5000 mg of prednisone IV , after I finished prednisone my legs got so swollen I couldn't even touch myself, never seen a person having a stroke and getting better with prednisone, Dr. Lee thank you, but you are nobody compare to God! you couldn't kill me .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

We trust you. We appreciate your advice and excelent care you offer to my daughter during the last 6 years. Thank you .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I fully trust Dr. Lee with my MS care. He has been my neurologist for close to 20 years and all his direction and advice has been excellent

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Terrible neurologist. Will not give you options. Is very biased in his opinions. Will most likely decline any treatment option you request.doctors like him should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Lee has been my MS specialist for almost 13 years now. No, he won't hold your hand. Yes, he is a professional and you should expect his service to reflect that. I find the staff friendly and knowledgeable. They always return my calls promptly (which are few and far between). I trust Dr. Lee with my care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017