Ratings for Dr. Pennie Marchetti

Dr. Marchetti has always taken the time to listen to me, everything I had to say, and always leaves time to ask if there is anything else I need to discuss. She is thorough and always gives referrals if she feels there is the need to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Went in for Dr. Marchetti to look and see if I had an ear infection. Diagnosed me with a very limited exam with a disease that when you read up on it was horifying nor did she go over the diagnosis with me. Sent me home to have perscription filled for this disease that had terrible side affects I took one pill had halluncinations, detachment issus, felt like it stayed in my system for days. I told was going to see an endodontist because my dentist could not find any problems with my teeth. Went to see a chiropracter he told me I had TMJ issues I emailed her what he said and she said he was giving me false information. Went to the endodontist and he said I needed a root canal, that all the pain I had was due to the tooth loosing the nerve. He also said he would never give that awlful diagnosis without researching all avenues and then when you could not find an answer that is when you would treat for that disease. I am pain free and so glad I seeked a second and third opinion.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

She is my doctor for more than 20 years.I recomend her to enybody. VeryGood, carering, knowledgealble, and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Nurse staff extremely rude. Doctor is very knowledgeable but doesn't ask a lot of questions or hear you out when you try to explain your issues.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Very thorough and listen well. She always seem to care about your concerns. She has always treated my problems completely and gives me good advice. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Excellent primary care physician. I would recommend her anytime. Good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

If she doesn't know the answer she finds someone who does. She is very carring, kind and helpful. She listens to her patients. She has taken care of me through several illnesses and major surgery and a sever medical condition(along with the specialists she found for me)I think she is the best!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. Pennie Marchetti's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Stow, OH