Ratings for Dr. David Von Rueden

Von Rueden and his staff are rude. I asked the front desk to make a copy of a letter from another doctor to be put in my file. Everyone got up and left the room. This is not rocket science. It was a letter for the YMCA to exercise there. His staff turnover is high. I kept asking for this letter, and never received it. So, I ended up having to get one from my primary care doctor. He just shook his head. Next came the test results. I was falsely accused of not having the bariatric tests done. I ended up having to go thru the hospital and picking up the results to literally put them in his hands. I also had other doctors mail him documents that for some reason they never made it to his office. How can anyone loose a fax? I just shake my head. His staff is horrible. Von Rueden may be quiet and or shy, but I have alot of questions about how he runs his business and the outcomes of his surgeries. I don't buy the "0" across the board. Something seems a bit fishy. I also cannot live on a liquid diet. He insisted that I only drink the Isotope Water from Vitamin Shop. I refused. I am now wondering if he was getting some sort of Vitamin Ship or Isotope Water manufacturing company.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Von Rueden and his staff do not treat patients as people, but as commodities. Their scheduling, responsiveness, and customer service are beyond poor (at least after they've collected their fee for participation in their program). I would not recommend this doctor to any one. I left his "care" feeling cheated and taken advantage of.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I didn't have a problem with his bedside manner, he's just a very quiet individual, but is willing to take time and talk to patients. However, beware of his surgical practices. I had some complications that could have been prevented if he'd known what to look for.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

this doctor is unable to communicate, never felt any care or concern for me as a person. He need a corse in bed side manners

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Cold,indiffrent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable in all clinical matters of surgery, yet not able to accept his own errors.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. David Von Rueden's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal