Dr. Paul S. Tamanaha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Tamanaha

Dr. T and Beverly are AMAZING. He is kind, caring, and funny. He delivered 2 of my boys VBAC and I'm so thankful I met him. If you are looking for a great Doctor...look no more. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

From Southwest Contemporary Women's Care: We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your daughter's visit. Please ask your daughter to contact us and we will make sure all her concerns are addressed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Don't take your family with you to this doctor he will treat them with disrespect. My daughter came to me with symptoms that were of concern and we have significant history in our family. This doctor would not listen to her concerns and ignored her told her she was fine without examining her and told her she would have to come back for other symptoms. He asked my history and ignored me while I was talking to him. He actually turned his back on me ignored me and started talking to my daughter didn't listen to my concerns about my daughter. He did not seem concerned to hear anything we had to say. I wouldn't recommend going to this doctor as he is more interested in getting in and out of the room than taking the time to listen to valid concerns and he is rude disrespectful. You definately won't get good quality of care. Sorry but with a family history of cancer he didn't seem to care about our concerns and checking my daughter with concerning symptoms. Beware he doesn't even take the time to do further testing and without checking if Insurance covers something he says it isn't covered. He also told us that family members of cancer patients want to get everyone tested for cancer, which was way out of line. He definately doesn't respect the fact that family members of cancer patients recognize symptoms that need to be checked out with further testing so something isnt missed. I don't trust his poor judgement and it is easier to tell everyone they are ok and see high volume of patients quick in and out for the money.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Having Dr. Tamanaha and his nurse through my pregnancy has been an amazing experience. I've had to see others and their assistance while he was out, and there is nothing quite like the two of them. Although everyone has been wonderful, these two are extremely efficient in my care and I couldn't be more thankful. His nurse always gets me back quickly and is always very welcoming. Dr. Tamanaha is always keeping me in the loop, and on top of my care. What I love most is that he makes sure my husband is involved every step of the way. If you're looking for an amazing team, you've found it in here.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

He was able to give me a natural birth after having a c-section, he was amazing

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. T is amazing! I wanted a natural birth and to only get a C-section if absolutely required. I've heard lots of stories where doctors selected a C-section for convenience. I didn't want that. Dr. T was so understanding and had always said that my health and the health of my unborn son would be his primary ! I plan on keeping him as my doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Tamanaha or affectionately known as Dr. T., has always been a Dr. that listens to me. He has taken time to answer my questions and calm my concerns. He didn't talk down to me, but treated me with respect and honor. I would highly recommend Dr. T. for my GYN needs. (I am past my OB needs!)

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I love Dr. Tamanaha! He is the perfect combination for an ob- kind, caring, professional, thorough yet efficient. He doesn't ever make you feel rushed and takes time to answer questions. He called me personally to check on me when my dad had passed away and I was unable to come to appointments due to being out of town. He really makes you feel like an individual versus just another number of patients. He is also welcoming and kind to my two boys when I have had to bring them to appointments.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Tamanaha is simply the best ever! This was my 1st pregnancy and unfortunately we were faced with a late term miscarriage. From day one of our pregnancy though, he's been very knowledgeable, kind, respectful, funny, provides all information, answers all questions we had and goes the extra extra mile. I have never felt rushed by him, very patient. During the 4 days we were in the hospital dealing with the miscarriage,he made the effort to stop by at least twice a day to check on us, all in between his other duties at the office, which is about 30 minutes away from Banner Hospital! Yes, there are still angels out there and I plan to keep this one as our OB/GYN as long as he'll have us :-)....simply the BEST.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr T is hands down the best ob/gyn I have ever seen! He's kind and caring and always knows how to make you feel at ease. I would recommend him over and over to everyone I know. I cannot thank him enough for making me comfortable through the pregnancy and birth of my son and with the loss of my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Paul S. Tamanaha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp