Ratings for Dr. David G. Kaiser

Dr. Kaiser is a friendly guy who knows what he's doing, but the staff in his building doesn't always know what they're doing. I ran out of my antidepressants once, and needed more but I wasn't scheduled to see him until four or more months later, and they would not give me a prescription for more. I'm diagnosed with severe depression and have made suicide attempts before. Luckily I was able to control my actions, but I have to say it WAS on my mind. Now in the present time I have no taken my meds in several months, and it's taking it's toll on me. I've been super depressed as of late, and feeling like I want to give in and pick back up my razor, but I can control that urge because I can now stop and think about what if would do to my friends and family to find out I were doing that again. I'm nowhere close to killing myself, but the thoughts are there. I need a little visit to Dr. Kaiser, but I haven't heard from him in Lord knows how long. I can't remember the last time I was there.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Kaiser is an excellent psychiatrist. My son has been a patient of Dr. Kaiser for years and we have seen wonderful results. I highly recommend Dr. Kaiser.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

This doctor is extremely knowledgable. Don't expect a therapy session. If you need something or have a question, don't be afraid to stop him and ask otherwise you'll miss an opportunity to get your needs met. Fast talker! Also, very good looking. :-D

flag | Submitted October 20, 2007

Dr. David G. Kaiser's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1997)