Ratings for Dr. Jesse Chew

Very Rude receptionist. Not helpful. Avoid!! Can't imagine such person got her job. If you are trying to reschedule your appointment, don't even think about calling them. They won't help!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I'm a man in my mid 70's and in all my dealings with medical personnel ever, Jesse is at the top of the list. My cataract operation results were perfect, his demeanor and professionalism are outstanding, he is a warm and caring person, and his staff loves him. Enough said.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Chew is knowledgable, let's his client's know exactly the procedure and what would work best for his clients. They rebooked my surgery no problem! He made me feel totally at ease outside and inside the operating room. He gets five stars from me! - Julie

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. J Chew is my eye surgeon and his awesome doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Never a problem. Regular check ups. Cataract surgery. He and staff very professional, explain everything, patient etc. All good.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I had a good experience with Dr. Chew. He was always on time and I hardly waited at all. I had to rebook my surgery but it was fine and it worked well. I let them know I was flexible and was able to move up the time because of cancellations. Day of surgery was easy. Nurses were excellent and helpful. Jesse is a man of few words but when I had a question I emailed Christine and she got back to me quickly. Some of the other office staff could be a little friendlier and more helpful but overall I had an excellent experience and my vision is awesome now!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Jesse Chew : Excellent doctor for cataract surgery , I had cataract operations, results very successful Highly recommended ,Thank you very much Dr, Chew,

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

He is cold and not friendly. When you asked him question, the answer was very short and he seems he was in rush so you can't ask for next question. The only good thing is there is no crowd, he comes out on time, the check up was done in a couple of minutes. Without patient around and the check up was so short, so you can tell how good he is!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I went to see Dr. Chew for a few bothersome cysts on my eyelids. He removed them within 1/2 hour with minimal discomfort. He is (like his father) very efficient, kind and quiet and straight forward. I am looking forward to having my cataracts removed and lenses replaced with no hesitation whatsoever - I trust him implicitly. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

My daughter (21) an I (53) are both Dr. Chew's patients. He is kind and professional during the exam (many eye doctors seem like they are bored to death testing vision). He did my cataract surgery and I enjoy spectacular results and do not wear glasses after being myopic for 45 years. He will be my doctor for life. His receptionist is very helpful and cheerful and encouraged me not to be afraid of the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014