Ratings for Dr. Lynda G. Kabbash

Rushed me out of the door and didn't even remember she had ever seen me before. Refused to listen to any of my allergy questions and told me to ask my dermatologist. Visited her 3 times and will not go back.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Kabbash is a personable, caring and excellent doctor. She helped me understand how to control my allergy symptoms and avoid irritants. She also helped me find another doctor for an unrelated problem, and remembered to inquire about it on a subsequent visit. I highly recommend Dr. Kabbash and have personally referred many of my friends to her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr Kabbash was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I am Allergy Free since I went to see her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Kabbash. She has been my allergist for approx. 16 years. Prior to that, I had been treated with up to 13 prescriptions at once and was still sick all the time from allergies I didn't know I had. Other than an OTC medication I take once/day (Zyrtec) I don't need any medications now. I have had a healthy and wonderful quality of life since my allergies have been controlled, thanks to Dr. Kabbash. During a time when I was searching for a new Primary MD, she treated me for a couple of non-allergy related problems. Not many doctors these days would go that extra mile. I trust her completely, so much so that I sent my young children to her to be evaluated. Although she doesn't treat them, she still always asks about them and gives me advice to manage their allergies. Also, Dr. Kabbash has a nurse, Judy, that has been an allergy nurse for many years. Dr. Kabbash and Judy are both knowledgeable, kind, and fantastic at what they do.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Told me (after the exam) that she was qualified to do pap smears because she "took a class" once. Mixed me up with another patient. Waited almost 3 months to call me and give me my results. Did not follow up on promises. Could not answer any questions about the NuvaRing (haven't found a doctor who could yet). Was confused about the uses of a condom (thought it only blocked pregnancy, not some STDs). Told me she wouldn't explain the paper with my pap smear results because I wouldn't understand. When pressed (I am, after all, a fairly intelligent woman) admitted SHE did not understand them! Would not return phone calls because she felt that she was "better in person"--forget about my anxiety! Absolutely one of the worst doctors I have ever seen (although right on par for Northeastern University Health Center doctors). Absolutely do not visit her if you have any questions about any procedure, drug, or results: she won't be able to answer them.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2007

Dr. Lynda G. Kabbash's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1977)