Ratings for Dr. David D. Rotman

He missed a cancer diagnosis. If I hadn't changed doctors I would have died. Terrible experience I have heard of others that he has missed a cancer diagnosis. His nurse is rude and not always truthful also beware.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Me personally I was prescribed by Dr. Rotman and something which a nurse from my workplace asked why I was on it and to get off asap. On a personal note, my mother went in to him for back pain and he prescribed her paid medication. After the pain got so bad she finally got a second opinion from a chiropractor in the area and the X-rays she needed at the time before which showed that she had something more than back pain. Why wasn't that done the first time? She is now bald from chemo and diagnosed with Thymic Carcinoma... If Dr. Rotman asked for X-rays when he saw her months before then she may have had a chance. My Grandma saw him to and was admitted to the hospital. He said it was okay for her to be discharged, the NURSE said she can't move around and it wasn't a good idea. They barely contacted him in time and he was like whatever you think is needed. A nurse questioning a doctor? My mother's stage of cancer could have been different if he did his job. Don't go to him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. David D. Rotman's Credentials

• Indiana Medical College, School Of Medicine Of Purdue University (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Robinson, IL