Ratings for Dr. Susan Soeiro

Like another reviewer, I saw Dr. Soeiro at Katonah Medical Group, and have since moved away from the area. My experience was quite different. I found Dr. Soeiro to be knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. For me, she made a quick diagnosis of a tricky illness and treated me promptly, thus saving me much pain. Katonah Medical Group was a mess. Perhaps that's why Dr. Soeiro isn't with them anymore. I'd go to her anytime if I still lived in that neighborhood.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Encountered Dr. Soeiro at Katonal Medical Group 15 years ago. As part of this practice, they were rewarded for testing, etc. As a married couple, she charged one for a blood test and strep test only ro pronounce that it may be the flu. When calling to refill a prescription for said flu, they would not do this because she was not there that day. As the other member of the couple, she missed entirely a thyroid diagnosis that when finally discovered at the emergency room and was so far off they ran it again as it seemed impossible. This was a long time ago but memorable and we hope she has improved. That entire practice constantly had an ambulance outside it's door. We are long gone but hopefully it has closed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Susan Soeiro's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1983)

Guardian