Ratings for Dr. Helen E. Rhodes

I was extremely impressed with her & her nurse. Very kind & put you at ease. Excellent bed side manner and right away you can tell she cares about her patients. The greeter could be a little more friendlier but it just might have been a bad day, other than that definitely a 5 Star. Wish I would have come sooner for my check ups. I will be recommending her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

A great doctor, she took her time and her staff was excellent as well. I would highly recommend Dr.Rhodes to any new patient.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Wow! I just read the previous post and have say I've also been to this doctor and she was TERRIBLE!! Don't expect to be treated well with her because she's everything the other post said and more. She acts very superior and implies all other doctors are incompetent. She needs an attitude adjustment and some really good hormone therapy! Her staff was good at first and then I became just another number and a dollar sign.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Helen E. Rhodes's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX