Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Lepis

Office staff are very rude and totally lacking any compassionate. Dr is rude and talks so fast you can't think straight.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I came to Dr Lepis a few yrs ago with numerous arthritis issues basically in tears. He has totally given me back my quality of life! To anyone claiming he is rude or uncaring, that is the biggest load of BS ive ever read. You will not find a nicer more carrying dr than him! I always recommend him to everyone. He AND his staff are awesome!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Great doctor. Has truly changed my life. I am forever greatful

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Lepis is a compassionate caring man. He takes his time with each patient and finds the root of the problem and solves it. He is such a sweet man, I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Cant thank Dr. Lepis enough for all of his help. I feel so much better. I am glad to be off my pain meds and NOT be in pain. What a difference he has made in my life.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I feel Dr. Lepis is the best doctor in the area. He has helped me so much. When I first started going to him I could hardly walk. I would recommend him to anyone. He cares so much about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr Lepis is the most amazing, caring, compassionate doctor i have ever met.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Saw DR.Lepis for 2 years. He performed numerous procedures and none of them helped relieve my pain. He saw other doctors during that time period and finally I found another pain management doctor that diagnosed my problem correctly and eliminated my pain with one procedure.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

What a kind and caring man. I cant say enough good things about Dr. Lepis. He was ontime and spent a great deal of time explaining my problems. We are now beginning treatment and already I feel significantly better. I highly recommend him to anyone in pain. Thank you Dr. Lepis

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Lepis's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1995)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan