Ratings for Dr. James Alford

Knowledgeable, informative, clear, modern information technology.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

It is a joy to work with Dr. Alford. He is caring and will take the time to fully discuss any medical prolem. This kind and caring attitude has spread to his staff. I look forward to my visits to his office.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr.Alford was recommended to me by a friend. After the first visit I knew he would be a Great Doctor for my family. My Husband switched to Dr.Alford at my suggestion, we decided to switch our four children to Dr.Alford from the pediatrician they have seen for years. Dr.Alford allows you to get comfotable and talk about why you are in the office and he takes time to review and understand how you feel. A Great Doctor. We decided to make the drive to Ann Arbor,he is worth the extra miles.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

He is a good doctor but he is moving to A2, that's a long drive. He'll be missed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

I went to see Dr. James Alford, M.D. this past summer as a new patient. He is a very compasinate doctor. Takes his time discussing problems,answering questions, ect.... Goes out of his way to insure you understand everything. I am very lucky to have found Dr. Alford.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. James Alford's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Chelsea, MI