Ratings for Dr. Irene Goranitis

Very unprofessional doctor. Could not believe how I was treated. She talked down to me saying that they did not accept walk ins AFTER the front desk person told me that the she would see me. She spoke to me like I was wasting her time. An "I'm sorry, but you were misinformed" would have been suffice. I was a first time patient who will never be stepping into that office again!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

The staff turnover rate is somewhat high. Although they're nice enough I question why this is so.I am not confident in their ability to get the job done in aan expedient manner. Calls from them are not returned and you end up having to call back for answers. The doctor is fantastic. So it's worth it but annoying at the same time solely due to office staff.Maybe more help needs to be added? Being this as my only complaint it's meant to be constructive.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Doctor Irene Goranitis has been my primary care physician for about 10 years now. I was always somewhat hesitant to visit the doctor in the past, however, Dr. Goranitis changed that mind-set forever. She has a no non-sense approach to medicine which is very refreshing. She spends the time to get to know her patients and does everything to help them with their overall health, not just the symptoms presented during a single visit. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a reliable, intuitive and compassionate primary care physician.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Brilliant doctor. Incredible diagnostican.Has own practice along with a well organized,pleasant,helpful staff.You will find a caring,gentle,no-nonsense type.Expect to wait(sometimes) at your appointment time as she treats all with same respect. Remember if you need that additional time you will get it also.Patient with the elderly.If you need testing you'll get it.Nothing and I mean nothing gets by this sharp doctor.If you need someone in your corner she's with you. Part of me does not want to "share her" for my own selfish reasons but one must give credit where its due. Highly regarded and respected.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Irene Goranitis's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company