Ratings for Dr. Bruce Terrill

"Dr Bruce" delivered me almost 56 years ago. I had a problem with fertility back in 1987 and went to see him. Within 2 months I was pregnant! I'm sad to see he's retired as my oldest is having fertility issues. You won't find another Dr like him!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Terrill was my Doctor from 1989 until 03 when I moved to New Orleasn. I miss him so much. I have never found another doctor like him. He was old school and knew who you were woithout looking at your chart. I would fly to Dallas to see him if he wasn't retired. It would be worth it. He was the best!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I love dr. Terrill. I went to him about 8 years ago with period problems. He took the time and discovered I had 3 large fibroid tumors. He quickly performed a myomectomy, removing the tumors. Because of his experience and care, I went on to get and stay pregnant and deliver a beautiful son. He didn't deliver him because his last baby he delivered was over 20 years ago, but it wouldn't have happened if not for Dr. Terril! Thank you so much Dr. Terril!! You have no idea how much I appreciate what you have done for me. :)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

I went to dr. terrell for almost 30 years. He is the best. I drove 85 miles one way to see him. I truly miss him since he is no longer in practice. I have not found a replacement and it has been 2 years.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

I have used him since I was 17 years old; I am almost 35 now. He is the nicest, sweetest, most compassionate man in the world, and I have gone to other gynecologists. My mom uses him and he is always, always prompt on returning calls. He is from the old school and truly cares and gets concerned when you're in pain or have something troubling you. You will love him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2005

Dr. Bruce Terrill's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1947)