Dr. Ashutosh V. Kshirsagar

You may also like

My husband recently had surgery with Dr. K today and I do not have enough nice things to say about him! He took the time to thoroughly discuss what he was doing and personally talked to us for a good 10 mins after the surgery anwsering any questions we had. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

The BEST doctor I have ever used. He made me feel incredibly comfortable, despite having several invasive proceedures. I simply cannot recommend a better doctor for your urology needs.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Very good doctor, he explains things well and does a through job.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

EXCELLENT CARE, ALWAYS RETURNS PHONE CALLS, VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, PAYS ATTENTION TO DETAILS, TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO PATIENT AND DISCUSSSES TREATMENT PLAN.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

I feel that the staff is very polite. Dr. K usually sees patient on time unless there is an emergency. Dr. K is an excellent physician. He is very approachable. I will continue to see him,

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

I found Dr. Kshirsagar to be very professional, informative, and willing to listen. HHe came up with an excellent treatment plan for me. I havae recommended him to two other people and they were both very satisfied with him. They said that they would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

I would highly recommend Dr. K to anyone. He is compassionate, does not rush you. My experience with him has been excellent. He wants your input and will discuss all options with you and recommend what he feels is best for your situation. I've been through a lot of urologists and he is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2007

Dr. Ashutosh V. Kshirsagar's Credentials

• Spanish

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband recently had surgery with Dr. K today and I do not have enough nice things to say about him! He took the time to thoroughly discuss what he was doing..."

May 28, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=133378'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014